In-Person Union Meetings Have Resumed
We are happy that our in-person union meetings have resumed and are going strong every first Tuesday of the month at 5:30 at the hall. Join us to learn more about union business, political issues, and community service opportunities, while enjoying the camaraderie of union brothers and sisters. Covid protocols will be updated as County guidelines change.
For ongoing union updates, go to:
Local 332 President Javier Casillas: Social Outings Are Back!
Local 332 is finally getting back to our extracurricular committees, clubs, and events. By participating in union activities and breaking bread with fellow members, it strengthens our brother- and sisterhood. You better understand how the Local works, and you realize you are part of something bigger: our union family. I encourage you to get involved. For more information, email me at email@example.com.
- Building Unity Group – Community Service
- Political Action Committee
- Electrical Workers Minority Caucus
- IBEW Renew
- Safety Committee
- Veterans Committee
- Membership Assistance Committee
- Retiree Committee
- 332 Mountain Bike Club
- 332 Dirt Bike and ATV Club
- 332 Golf Club
- 332 Softball Team
Upcoming IBEW Local 332 Social Outings: JOIN US!
- April 15: Sporting Clays & Raffle | 9am-1pm
- June 4: San Jose Giants Local 332 Family Night | 7pm game start time
- July 9: Local 332 Family & Friends Picnic | 11-3pm
- Look for information as we get closer to the events.
Local 332 honors our members who have recently passed away. Our hearts go out to their loved ones during these challenging times. Please take a moment to remember:
Ruben C. Hernandez 11/4/21
Robert H. Wetter 12/24/21
William Johnston 1/11/22
Steven Teeples 1/27/22
George Ventura 2/17/22
Thomas Murray 3/6/22
John J. Kennedy 1/26/22