General Referral Information
DISPATCH START TIME 7:00 AM
Daily Job information is available on Local Union 332's Dispatch Hotline at 408-979-5533.
Information is also available on this web page by going to "Job Calls"
The information provided is as accurate as possible and it is informational only. Changes and corrections by the Business Manager, or designated Representatives may occur at any time.
Other information is available by speaking with a Dispatcher in the Dispatch Hall between 6:30 - 8:00 am and 4:00 - 5:00 pm.
Dispatch Hall Operating Hours
The Dispatch Hall is located on the south side of the IBEW 332 building. The Dispatch Hall is open every normal workday under the Inside Agreement. The Dispatch Hall is staffed from 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM every business day.
Local 332 has a Show Up dispatch.
New Re-sign Procedures for IBEW 332
1. Everything related to Re-sign requires that it is timely.
2. Re-sign is monthly, beginning on the 10th and ending on the 16th of each month. Local 332 reserves the right to require a yearly Re-sign in person in addition to the monthly Re-sign.
3. If the 16th falls on a day when the Dispatch Hall is not open then the Re-sign date will be moved to the next working day.
4. Re-sign may be accomplished in person, by U.S. Mail, fax, or email.
5. In person Re-sign hours with a Dispatcher are 7:00am - 8:00am and 4:00pm - 5:00pm in the Dispatch Hall. In addition, self-serve Re-sign will be in person by properly filling and time stamping a Re-sign form in the Dispatch Hall between 6:30am and 5:00pm. Beginning on the 10th and ending on the 16th of each month.
6. Re-sign will not be accepted by filling out a (Green) Sign-in form.
7. Re-sign by U.S Mail shall require the following: name, address, Home Local number, IBEW card number, and your signature. If you are an applicant who is not a member of the IBEW than a state driver’s license or government issued picture identification will suffice in lieu of an IBEW card number and signature.
8. Re-sign by U.S. Mail requires that the Re-sign letter or post card has a post-date between the 10th and the 16th. There will be no exceptions to this requirement.
9. Re-sign by fax or email must be received between 12:01am on the 10th of each month and 5:00pm on the 16th of each month. There will be no exceptions this requirement.
10. Re-sign by fax may be accomplished by using the Local 332 Fax Re-sign form with a signature. You may use a different fax form only if you include your name, address, Home Local number, IBEW Card number, and signature, or your government picture ID in lieu of a card number. The fax number is 1(888) 332-2108. The fax must be received by 5pm on the 16th of each month.
11. Re-sign by email will be through the IBEW 332 Website only! there is an Email Re-sign form that must be used for email Beginning on the 10th at 12:01 Am each month and ending on the 16th of each month at 5:00 Pm.
Dispatch will start at 7:00 a.m.
Dispatch Referral Procedures are available to anyone who uses the Local IBEW 332 Dispatch Hall.
Who to Call
By phone IBEW members can speak to a Business Agent for more information on dispatch. But understand that we are understaffed, particularly for the amount of work we are fortunate to have at this time, and most days we need to prioritize our time to issues related to our Agreements, issues with members working here, our signatory contractors and such. We will not respond to questions of place on Books or job calls in general.
A Dispatcher is available between 6:30am-8:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm each work day to answer questions in person in the Dispatch Hall. Many of the questions a person may have related to dispatch is on this website or on our dispatch recording each night. Business Agents who can answer questions related to dispatch are :
Sal Ventura: 408-269-4332 ext. 17
Richard Gutierrez: 408-269-4332 ext. 21
Page Last Updated: May 03, 2016 (07:33:00)